Due Now – Deposit:
To book with us, a deposit of 50% of your total wedding day cost is due at the time of booking. This is a non-refundable fee and will go toward your wedding day total.
Due Later – Remainder:
One month prior to your wedding day, the remainder of your total wedding day service fees will be due.
You will receive an itemized invoice that details how and when to make your payments.
Important: We ask that your headcount and timing for services be firmly set at the time of booking. This ensures that we will have the appropriate amount of artists reserved for you and your party’s needs and timing.
• Set up 15 minutes at the beginning
• Bridal Hair 60 minutes
• Bridal Makeup 60 minutes
• Wedding Party Hair 45 minutes per client
• Wedding Party Makeup 45 minutes per client
• Touch ups, adjustments and wiggle room 15-30 minutes at the end of services
Each bride will receive a personalized touch-up kit according to the services they receive. Inside this kit will be helpful items to make sure your look stays fresh all day long.
• Bridal makeup clients will receive samples of key products used such as concealer, powder and lip color as well as other helpful items such as: makeup bag, blotting sheets, makeup sponge, mint, straw, and tissues
• Bridal hair clients will receive a makeup bag with a travel-sized hairspray and bobby pins.
• All wedding party makeup clients will each receive a personalized lip touch up kit with the color applied at the time of service as well as complimentary traditional lashes.
Airbrush makeup offers a fine and even mist of liquid foundation, contour, highlight and blush that feels weightless and offers a natural flawless finish.
Traditional makeup is the use of traditional liquids, creams, and powders. It is applied in layers using brushes and sponges, etc.
(includes head and neck massage, extension placement & styling, & a bridal hair touch up kit)
(includes false lashes, luxury skincare prep, eye mask, facial massage, & a full touch-up kit)
(includes false lashes, luxury skincare prep, eye mask, facial massage & a full touch-up kit)
One of the most valued and unique luxury services we offer are our VIP Touch Up Services. We are proud to be the only hair and makeup team in the region to offer concierge level service.
Imagine having your own professional hair and makeup artist on hand to personally ensure your look and the look of your party stays flawless for the entire day or even just until you walk down the aisle.
We use the "best of the best" hair and makeup products on all of our clients; however, the Missouri weather (humidity, rain, and wind) is something we cannot control. For this reason, choosing to have your artist stay on-site and be available for VIP Touch-Ups is a choice our brides never regret!